MiVue 338 Firmware Update
Before you begin: Please ensure your device has at least 2 bars of battery.
- Connect your device to the PC and save any video recordings you have on the Micro SD card to your computer.
- Delete any files and folders off the Micro SD card so that it's blank.
- Unzip the latest version of firmware from HERE.
- Copy both files (.BIN/.SRB) onto the blank Micro SD card.
- Disconnect your device from the PC.
- Press the Power Key > The firmware update will start automatically.Note: the device will make a chime sound when the firmware update starts.
- During the update, the LED/power light will switch on and the screen will stay blank.
- Once the update is complete you will see the message 'Update OK' appear on screen.
- Press OK to switch the device off and remove the Micro SD card.
- Connect your device to the PC and re-insert the Micro SD card.
- Browse (Start > My Computer) to the Micro SD card and delete the two files (.BIN/.SRB).
- Disconnect your device and use as normal.